woensdag 6 januari 2010

21 Questions to ask a Guy

21 questions to ask a guy:

1- If I had an accident and be left with terrible scars for life, would you still love me?
2- What is it of me that you like the most?
3- How do you remember your first love?
4- After me, who is your closest female friend? (excluding your mother, and other family members)
5- How do you remember my first impression?
6- Would you leave me for a celebrity that really really liked you?
7- Are you a virgin?
8- Do you still have feelings for an ex?
9- What is your best kept intimate secret?
10- How do you visualize the perfect woman? What are her attributes?
11- Who was your first girlfriend?
12- How would you react if I was dating another guy?
13- At what age do you plan to get married?
14- What is it that you don't like about me?
15- What would be your best reason to break up with me?
16- How would you react if the doctor told me that I have a deadly disease? Would you still love me?
17- If I had to move far away for many years, would you wait for me?
18- If we had a child born with health problems, how would you handle the situation?
19- What are your financial goals for the future?
20- How and when would you know if I am the right one?
21- Do you believe in God? Why?

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten